Cauliflower Hash Browns
- 1 head grated cauliflower (about 3 cups)
- 1 large eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:59.