Cauliflower Dirty Rice (low-carb, keto)
- 4 cups riced cauliflower (cooked)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup green pepper (cooked)
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat a skillet over MED-HI heat 2.
- Drop in butter and sautee onions and green peppers until soft 3.
- Reduce heat to LOW-MED 4.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pan and mix 5.
- Cook in skillet for just a few minutes to heat through and blend flavors 6.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:54.