Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 1 cup cauliflower rice (cooked)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (cooked)
- 1/8 cup mozzarella cheese (cooked)
- 1 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- H imalayan salt
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.Cook the cauliflower rice according to instructions, allow to cool and squeeze out all remaining the liquid.
- In a bowl combine cauliflower rice, cheese, beaten egg, garlic powder, all seasonings and mix well.
- Transfer your dough to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and press with your hands to form a circle.Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Spread marinara sauce, add mozzarella on top and return back to the oven.
- Broil until cheese melts, approximately 3-5 min.
- Slice and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:38.