Cauliflower Cheesy "Potatoes"
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream ,
- 1/2 cup sour cream ,
- 2 ounces cream cheese (cut into small florets)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard ,
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (cut into small florets)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt ,
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper ,
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder (cut into small florets)
- 1 cup cooked bacon (cut into small florets)
- In a crockpot, add chicken broth and half the package of taco seasoning. Whisk together to blend. Add chicken thighs to crock pot and the rest of taco seasoning on top of chicken thighs. Push down a little on the thighs to submerge them a bit. Cook on low for 5 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Serve with sour cream and garnish with green onions and red pepper flakes (optional). Notes Nutrition is for this recipe only. Please add up any additional optional ingredients you add.