Buttery Coconut Vanilla Keto Cookies
- 1 whole eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Swerve Sweetener (stevia
- 2 cups dry coconut (stevia, or monk fruit sweetener)
- 2 scoops vanilla (stevia, or monk fruit sweetener)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (stevia, or monk fruit sweetener)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.Stir melted butter, coconut, and Perfect Keto vanilla collagen in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix well.In a large bowl or stand mixer, whip egg for 30-45 seconds.
- Add sweetener, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix on high until light and fluffy.
- Add coconut mixture and stir gently to combine.Portion and divide cookies onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown on the bottoms and edges.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:13.