Breakfast Egg Soufflé Cups ????gluten free, keto & paleo
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg (freshly)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (freshly)
- freshly ground black pepper (freshly)
- 1 cup baby spinach (freshly)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (freshly)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (freshly)
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C and butter a muffin pan.Whisk thoroughly together eggs, almond milk, ricotta, nutmeg, salt and freshly ground black pepper in a bowl.
- Divide the spinach between the muffin wells and pour the eggs mixture over it over it and top with feta and parmesan cheese.
- The egg mixture should fill up about 2/3 of the muffin cups, giving the eggs space to puff-up without overflowing.Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- Serve right away or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:37.