A Crunchy Fresh Keto Cereal
- 1 package flaked coconut (Bob’s Red Mill)
- ground cinnamon
- stevia (optional)
- unsweetened almond milk
- 2 strawberries (medium-sized)
- coconut oil (Bob’s Red Mill)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- If you have parchment paper, line a cookie sheet with it, if you don’t, grease a cookie sheet with coconut oil.
- Or, come up with your own no-stick option.
- Pour the coconut flakes onto the cookie sheet (use two if you want) Cook in the oven for five minutes, watching the whole time.
- Shuffle the flakes around and keep cooking until they’re all a little tan and lightly toasted.
- Take out the flakes.
- Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- If you want to use Stevia, sprinkle VERY lightly.
- Taste test until they’re how you like them.
- Throw 1/2 cup of the toasted chips into a bowl and pour the unsweetened Almond milk over them.
- Slice up two strawberries for garnish and a little extra dash of freshness.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:31:16.