3-ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup natural sweetener (low-calorie, such as Swerve®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (low-calorie, such as Swerve®)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine peanut butter, sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl; mix well until a dough is formed.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down twice with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- You might also like Peanut Butter Spider Cookies A perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate in a fun, kid-friendly Hallo
- Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies See how to make super-easy, 5-star peanut butter cookies.
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies See how to make sensational oatmeal peanut butter cookies.
- Get the magazine Subscribe to Allrecipes Magazine Get a full year for $10! Cook 5-star weekday dinners every time.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:50.